- Head of Cabbage, diced or shredded
- 1 red onion (or onion of your choice), diced
- 1 large shallot, diced
- 3 cloves of garlic, diced
- 1 pound of grass-fed ground beef
- 1 fennel bulb, diced
- Italian seasoning blend of your choice
- 1 package of mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 4 large tomatoes diced
- 1 cup bone broth
- In a large pot, brown the grass fed beef with no added oils on medium heat. Then drain the access oil from the cooked meat with a strainer. Add the meat back to the pot to finish with the recipe.
- Add in diced fennel, onion, shallot, tomatoes, cabbage, garlic, and Italian seasonings. Cook for 5-7 minutes on medium-low heat.
- Add in cabbage and bone broth. Cover and simmer over low heat until cabbage is translucent.
- Finally add in your cheeses and cover until the cheese has melted. Now you are ready to eat!